Rules of Play
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult over 18 years of age.
- Children remain the responsibility of the accompanying adult at all times.
- Pirate’s Adventure is not a crèche and staff are not employed or qualified to supervise your children.
- One adult per 6 children is required to provide adequate supervision.
Pirate Ship and Toddler Area Rules of Play
- This is an unsupervised play area, parental supervision is essential at all times.
- Only children who are 10 and under may play
- Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area.
- Leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
- Please remove shoes before entering the play equipment. Socks must be worn at all times. In case of a problem, contact reception or a member of staff.
- Age restrictions vary dependant on the play zone that visitors are using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
- We recommend to parents that children wear long sleeves and trousers. Clothes should be tucked in at all times. Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
- Please do not play in front of slide exits.
- No sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
- It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
- No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play equipment.
- Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
- Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
- Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well-being of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
- Any guest found breaching these rules may be asked to leave.
Pirates Adventure encourages children to play, run free and explore in a safe and stimulating environment. As such, there are inherent risks that are always associated with children playing and having fun together. These include children being exposed to moderate physical activity, tripping, falling and bumping into objects and other children. We have taken every reasonable step to control these risks through the design, maintenance and operation of our facility. However, it is impossible to eliminate such risks completely whilst providing a stimulating environment and parents / guardians must recognise and accept these risks.
- A non-refundable deposit of €50 is required to secure a party.
- A party host will be provided for Deluxe parties only, for the duration of your party to assist parents with the smooth running of the party and to coordinate the children into their activities. They are there to entertain the children and help them have a great time, but are not responsible for their supervision.
- One adult per 6 children is required to provide adequate supervision for your guests.
- Please ensure that you have the contact details for parents/carers of children under your supervision in the event of an emergency.
- Please try to arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of your party to allow it to begin on time.
- We understand that sometime parties run over time and are happy for you to remain on the premises longer than your two hour slot, but during busy periods we may have to ask you to vacate your table to allow for the cleaning and set up of the next party.
- Jewellery, belts, watches and other items with sharp edges should not be worn when playing on equipment.
- We recommend to parents that children wear long sleeves and trousers. (To prevent friction burns)
- Destructive or disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated and children displaying such behaviour will be asked to leave
- Any anti-social or abusive behaviour towards staff or other patrons and any wilful damage to the equipment will not be tolerated at Pirate’s Adventure. Anyone involved will be asked to leave the centre. This decision is at the discretion of the management and no refund will be offered
FOOD & DRINK:
- Food (including crisps, raisins, sweets, chewing gum) and drinks are not allowed on the equipment. We request that food and drink consumption be limited to the café/restaurant eating area.
- Only food and drink purchased from our restaurant may be consumed on the premises, except for baby food.
- Pirate’s Adventure may cater for children with allergies under the guidance of parents/carers, however accepts no responsibility for any allergic reaction which may occur as a result
CLEANLINESS & HYGIENE:
- Keeping Pirate’s Adventure clean is extremely important to us. Please inform a member of the team of any spillages or unclean areas.
- Our toilet/changing facilities are checked regularly, if you are not satisfied, please advise a member of staff. Please use the baby changing facilities provided.
- For the safety and supervision of all visitors and staff, Pirate’s Adventure operates a full digital CCTV system. Images are recorded and stored on a DVT for future reference.
- Images are not available for general public viewing but may be given as and when requested by the Police or a Legal Professional.
- All accidents should be reported at reception and recorded in the accident book before leaving the premises.
- Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the equipment, Pirate’s Adventure cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment. It is important to follow the rules of play at all times.
- Pirate’s Adventure are unable to accept responsibility or liability for loss or injury caused through the misuse of equipment or lack of supervision by a parent/guardian.